- The Pharmacy is owned by Teesside LLP (OC400411) registered in England. The Superintendent Pharmacist is Mrs Vijaya C Kanaparthy who is a registered Pharmacist with GPHC number 2079051.
- Please note, this website may contain links to other websites which are provided for your convenience. We are only responsible for the privacy practices and security of this site. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each and every other website that you visit.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND GIVING YOUR INFORMATION TO US, YOU INDICATE YOUR CONSENT TO Riverside PHARMACY, OUR GROUP AND THIRD PARTIES (HI WELDRICK LTD, MEDICINECHEST) THAT PROCESS AND FULFIL ANY ORDERS COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS SET OUT IN THIS POLICY.FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
As a provider of services to the National Health Service, Riverside Pharmacy is a public authority for the purposes of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002. These Acts impose on us a legal obligation to provide information to anybody making a request through an approved publication scheme (in England this is also known as a Guide to Information). The general presumption is that information relating to our public services must be disclosed. However, there are a number of exemptions set out in the relevant Act which enable us to limit what we provide.THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- In order to provide you with the services you require, we will collect personal information about you from our website, telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications. These will include, for example, your name, address, email address, phone number and details that are relevant to the service(s) in which you are interested.
- We may also collect sensitive personal data concerning health matters from or about you.
- We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other organisations.
- We Will Retain Contact And Delivery Information Together With Your Log On And Password. For Your Convenience We Retain Information About Any Non Prescription Products You Have Purchased To Aid Your Future Use Of The Site.
If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used and that you are authorised to disclose it to us, and to consent to its use on their behalf, before doing so.Cookies
- In common with many other website operators, we may use standard technology called 'cookies' on this site. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate this website on each visit.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. Please note, if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you and may affect your visitor experience.
- For further information on cookies and how to switch them off see www.allaboutcookies.org.
- We will primarily use the personal information:
- to provide the services you request from us
- to communicate with you in the event that any services requested are unavailable or if there is a query or problem with your order for record keeping purposes
- to carry out market research so that we can improve the services we offer
- to track and analyse activity on our website
- to create an individual profile for you so that we can enhance your user experience, to understand and respect your preferences and to provide details of relevant offers and opportunities where you have agreed to receive them
- Post Purchase Reviews
When you buy goods and services from us we may follow it up with an enquiry about your experience of the product to help us gauge customer satisfaction. You are not obligated to leave feedback but this facility would enable you to get your views of the product across should you wish to do so.
- Disclosing your personal information
We and carefully selected third parties would like to contact you and/or any person whose information you provide to us to tell you and/or them about offers and opportunities that are available and about a range of other initiatives in a number of ways, including by post, telephone, text/picture/video message or by email. Details of how to opt-in to receiving details of offers are on relevant pages of this website. You can change your/their mind at any time (see the section "How to contact us" below).SECURITY
We take the security of personal information seriously. We have procedures in place (both technical and organisational) to ensure that our paper and computer systems and databases are protected against unauthorised disclosure, use, loss and damage.
Every Effort Has Been Made To Make Sure This Database Is Secure And It Can Only Be Accessed By H I Weldrick Limited, Trusted MedicineChest Ltd And Riverside Pharmacy Staff And Occasionally, Trusted Third Parties Such As Doctors, Medical Writers And IT Personnel For The Purpose Of Improving This Site.
Privacy laws and practice are constantly developing and we aim to meet high standards. Our policies and procedures are, therefore, under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our security and privacy policies and suggest that you check this page periodically to review our latest policies.UPDATING AND CORRECTING INFORMATION
You may update or correct your personal information online in the My Account area or by contacting us in writing or by email (see the section "How to contact us" below). Please include your name, address and/or email address when you contact us as this helps us to ensure that we accept amendments only from the correct person. We encourage you to promptly update your personal information if it changes. If you are providing updates or corrections about another person, we may require you to provide us with proof that you are authorised to provide that information to us.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. The same right applies to any other person whose personal information you provide to us. We may charge a small fee towards the cost of administering any request made. The current fee is £10.00.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Telephone: 01642 956170
The Data Protection Officer
Riverside Pharmacy, Unit 41
Collingwood Court, Riverside Park Ind Estate
Middlesbrough, TS2 1RP
Fax : 01207 654152